- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Cylinder Society 2014
Attention GAAmericas members and Cylinder Society members. Nominations for the Cylinder Society Class of 2014 are now being accepted. Learn more »
Important NEW EPA Regulations for PRINTING OPERATIONS! click here »
Our Next Event
Gravure Technical Forum
September 17-18, 2014
Embassy Suites Charlotte - Concord Golf Resort & Spa
Please join us for this excellent opportunity to hear about the latest innovations in the gravure industry. Plant managers, productions managers, plant engineers, production personnel, ink technicians, operators, sales managers and others directly involved in the gravure preocess will fing great value in the knowledge presented during this two-day forum.
Gravure Association of the Americas
Our organization provides a forum for the exchange of specialized information through a network of GAAmericas councils which address unique concerns and encourage the use of gravure.
Gravure is an advanced, high-tech printing process operating the fastest and widest printing presses in the world, and was the first printing process to employ a totally digital environment.
GAAmericas promotes the gravure printing process for publication printing, package printing and product printing.
Become a member of GAAmericas!
Some benefits of membership include:
- Network with other members from around the world - print buyers, suppliers and printers throughout the industry.
- Access to the GAAmericas technical resources & articles.
- Learn More »
Learn about GAAmericas:
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals