- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Our Congratulations To...
The Cylinder Society Class of 2015.
From Packaging, Product and Label Gravure (L-R above) Kent Seibel, Ohio Gravure Technologies; Joe Wright, American Greetings; Carlo Rosso, Bobst Italia pictured with Cylinder Society President Hubert Metzger, Chema Technology
From Publication Gravure (L-R above) New inductee Ian Hamilton, UPM is pictured with Cylinder Society members Pamela Schenk, Gravure Association of the Americas and Dave Schirmer, Hearst.
Click here to view all society members and learn more about the Cylinder Society.
And The WINNERS Are...
Congratulations to our 2015 Golden Cylinder Award Winners in the Publication categories! Winners were announced at the Print Media Conference on October 18th. Click here to view all of this year's winners »
Lynn Petersen, National Geographic Society; John Hubbard, Quad/Graphics; Phil Schlosser, National Geographic Society receive the Golden Cylinder Award "Best of the Best" in the publication category for National Geographic magazine August 2014.
Gravure Association of the Americas
Our organization provides a forum for the exchange of specialized information through a network of GAAmericas councils which address unique concerns and encourage the use of gravure.
Gravure is an advanced, high-tech printing process operating the fastest and widest printing presses in the world, and was the first printing process to employ a totally digital environment.
GAAmericas promotes the gravure printing process for publication printing, package printing and product printing.
Become a member of GAAmericas!
Some benefits of membership include:
- Network with other members from around the world - print buyers, suppliers and printers throughout the industry.
- Access to the GAAmericas technical resources & articles.
- Learn More »
Learn about GAAmericas:
Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals
GEF Scholarship Winners
Winners of the GEF Scholarships have been announced.