- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Gravure Association of the Americas offers a wide variety of advertising opportunities to meet your marketing objectives. Our audience and members are leaders in the printing industry, making the vital, daily purchasing decisions related to printing operations. GAAmericas' print publications, website, and electronic communications provide you with excellent opportunities to promote your products and/or services to a very targeted audience.
Discounted advertising rates for GRAVURE Magazine are currently available. For further information contact Phil Pimlott at 812-406-5434 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the 2013 Media Kit.
Our advertising opportunities include:
Gravure Magazine: The official magazine of the gravure industry in the United States and abroad. It is available free to all website visitors.
Buyers' Guide: The only gravure-specific directory of its kind! The Buyers' Guide includes companies in all segments of the gravure industry - including packaging product and publication printers. Equipment and materials suppliers also make a strong showing here, and we've included a section on gravure training programs and educational institutions. Advertising opportunities include Gravure Magazine Buyer’s Guide inclusion, as well as our online Buyer’s Guide version on our website.
Classifieds: GAAmericas offers you the chance to reach your high-tech audience instantly through our online classified ads. Whether you’re selling equipment, looking for just the right person to fill a job vacancy, or promoting an industry event, GAAmericas online classifieds will help you!
For more information on advertisting, please contact Phil Pimlott at 812-406-5434 or email@example.com.
GAAmericas Golden Cylinder Awards
CALL FOR ENTRIES
We are now accepting entries for the 2015 Golden Cylinder Awards. Submission deadline is May 1, 2015.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals