- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Click here to download a PDF copy of the Buyers' Guide.
A diverse spectrum of companies helped us compile the Buyers' Guide, the only gravure-specific directory of its kind. You'll find information about companies in all segments of the gravure industry - including packaging product and publication printers. Equipment and materials suppliers also make a strong showing here, and we've included a section on gravure training programs and educational institutions.
Buyers' Guide: Choose a Category
For questions or suggestions regarding the Buyers' Guide, please contact Phil Pimlott at 812-406-5434 or email@example.com. To be included in the 2013 Buyers' Guide contact Allen Krusenstjerna at 201-523-6048 x104, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
GAAmericas Golden Cylinder Awards
CALL FOR ENTRIES
We are now accepting entries for the 2015 Golden Cylinder Awards. Submission deadline is May 1, 2015.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals