- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Golden Cylinder Award Winners
The Gravure Association of America conducts the Annual Golden Cylinder Awards Competition to promote the gravure process and to provide peer recognition for technical achievement. The competition is designed to identify the “Best of the Best” in each segment of the industry and to distinguish technical innovations. The Golden Cylinder Awards Competition is open to all GAA members AND non-members. Judges are selected from professionals of recognized knowledge, experience, and reputation in the gravure industry, including but not limited to designers, educators, and publishers. For more information on the Golden Cylinder Awards, please contact GAA.
2014 Winners Packaging and Product Market Segments - Click here
2014 Winners Publication Market Segment - Will be announced following the GPPC Conference November 18 - 21.
2012 Winners - Click here.
2010 Winners - Click here.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals