- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Gravure Publishing and Premedia Conference
Date: November 18-21, 2014
Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club
851 Gulf Shore Boulevard North
Naples, Florida 34102
Reservations 800.237.7600. Click here for online hotel reservations. The code is: gravure.
- Click here to register online.
- Call Allen Krusenstjerna at 201.523.6042 x104 to register by phone.
Registration Rates: GAAmericas' member suppliers and printers - early bird rate $675 and regular rate $775. End users - $345. Early bird cut off date is 10/11/2014. Special offer: After you register for the GPPC Conference consider attending the Environmental Workshop (November 17-18) for only $95. You can recieve the same special hotel rate. You must call Allen Krusenstjerna at 201.523.6042 x104 to receive this special rate. See the Environmental Workshop page »
With summer almost here and the GPPC conference only 5 months away, we wanted to update you on conference logistics and planning activities:
- Return to The Naples Beach Hotel & Historic Dates – With this year’s return to The Naples Beach Hotel (www.naplesbeachhotel.com) , we will also return to our historic conference dates. The GPPC conference will begin the morning of Wednesday, November 19 and run through the morning of Friday, November 21. Mark your calendars!
- GAAmericas Environmental Workshop to Precede GPPC Conference – We encourage you to come in early and attend the GAAmericas Environmental Workshop, which will start on the afternoon of Monday, November 17. This year’s event will be co-chaired by Dave Schirmer from Hearst and Monica Garvey from Verso. If you register for both events, you will receive a price break on the GAAmericas Environmental Workshop.
- Focus on Media Synergies – The theme of this year’s GPPC conference will be . . . AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER TOGETHER: Creating the 360 Experience. Sessions will highlight how Print, On-Line, and Mobile work together to create the best customer experience.
- Strong Speaker Line Up – In addition to the return of many popular speakers such as Tom Carroll from RR Donnelley, Joe Schick from Quad/Graphics, John Maine from RISI, and David Kotok from Cumberland Advisors, we have some exciting new speakers including Verso’s President & CEO, Dave Paterson, and our keynote speaker, Allison Massari, a nationally-acclaimed presenter who will take you on a thought-provoking journey from absolute loss to incredible success.
- Premedia Takes the Spotlight on Wednesday – Premedia will take center stage on the afternoon of Wednesday, November 19 with a special Premedia Panel Session on Tools for a Web-First Workflow moderated by Janie Downey, Publishing Consultant, Media Solutions Group.
- GEF Fundraising Events – Throughout the conference, there will be opportunities to raise money for a great cause – the Gravure Education Foundation, including a putting contest and fundraising auction.
- We welcome feedback and encourage your participation on the planning committee. Please contact Pamela Schenk at GAAmericas (email@example.com) to learn about future planning meetings and how you can get involved.
Look for more information as we approach the fall!
Distinguished Honorees Luncheon:
- Winners of the prestigious Golden Cylinder Awards for the Publication Category will be announced.
- The 2014 Class of the Cylinder Society will take their place among a group of prominent gravure industry stalwarts.
GPC Board Meeting - Tuesday November 18th @ 3:30 pm
Attention All Publishers, Catalogers and Retailers
Consider joining us to attend the council meeting and learn more about how you can impact the industry through participation on the GPC Council. We welcome your presence!
Many Thanks to Our GPPC Sponsors!
Silent and Live Auctions:
Be sure to participate in the Silent and Live Auctions benefitting the Gravure Education Foundation. The mission of the Gravure Education Foundation is to promote and support educational development in gravure technology by raising and properly distributing money and resources to deserving educational institutions and students. By so doing, the Foundation will motivate and develop individuals with technical proficiency and leadership skills for the print communication industry
Instructions for donating items to the auction coming later.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals