- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Gravure Association of the Americas Membership
GAAmericas Membership Benefits:
- As an international trade association, GAAmericas provides access to members from around the world. You will have the opportunity to network extensively with print buyers, suppliers and printers throughout the industry to compare business practices and standards with the potential to increase your business.
- An annual buyers’ guide entry with your company's logo and listing on our website and linked to yours.
- Access to the “Members Only” section of the GAAmericas website that includes a membership directory, technical articles/papers, and the Gravure Process & Technology textbook.
- Membership promotion through our sponsorship program. Through sponsorship, your company can obtain noticeable exposure in the gravure industry.
- An opportunity to participate in the prestigious Golden Cylinder Awards competition. Winning a Golden Cylinder Award is a great way to showcase your company’s excellence. It is promoted on the GAAmericas website and other industrial trade publications. Just think of the free publicity your company will receive!
- An opportunity to participate on technical committees, councils, task force committees or event planning committees.
- To ensure your concerns are represented, there is the opportunity to communicate with the government’s environmental agency and influence the development of industry standards.
- Customized technical training and consultation services at a discounted rate.
- Access to the GAAmericas Official Logo.
- Our job is to support YOU!
Value-added benefits for membership in GAAmericas:
- Corporate membership – all employees are members
- Technical support available five days a week via email or phone
- Member rates on all upcoming events
- GAAmericas Basic Gravure Seminar
- GAAmericas Advanced Pressroom Technology Seminar
- Print Media Conference
- GAAmericas Gravure Global Summit
- GAAmericas Technical Forum
- GAAmericas Sustainability Conference
- Member rate on technical materials
- Gravure Process & Technology textbook, 2nd Edition
- Member rate on technical services
- Operator Certification
- On-stie Consulting
- Access to all committees, programs and seminars
- Environmental and Sustainability Council
- GPC Council
- Publication Paper Committee
- Special Events
- Leadership Summit
- Premedia Conference
- Environmental Workshop
- GPC Conference
- Access to GAAmericas Membership Directory
We Are an International Organization that:
- Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
- Promotes technological advances
- Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
- Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and seminars. Acts as a central depository and disseminator of information related to gravure
- Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
- Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
- Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry
- Offers technical support and publishing technical manuals to support our membership
“PROGRESS THROUGH ASSOCIATION”
Golden Cylinder Awards Call for Entries
We are now accepting entries for the 2016 Golden Cylinder Award competition. We look forward to receiving your excellent work! Click here to learn more about these coveted industry awards and how to submit your application.