- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
The Gravure Education Foundation
The mission of the Gravure Education Foundation (GEF) is to promote and support educational development in gravure technology by raising and properly distributing money and resources to deserving educational institutions and students. By so doing, the Foundation will motivate and develop individuals with technical proficiency and leadership skills for the print communication industry.
Gravure Education Foundation:
In 1979, the founding trustees of the GEF recognized that ensuing technological change would continue to accelerate. New technology became a catalyst for changes in customer needs and demands and in competition in the print communications marketplace.
Those founding trustees agreed that the industry's next generation would require specialized education in order to manage and produce in the new business environment. Their foresight gave rise to the Gravure Education Foundation.
The GEF is dedicated to promoting and supporting educational development in gravure technology. In order to meet and exceed the demands of an ever-changing marketplace, we encourage and support programs that include extensive instruction in gravure technology.
The Foundation has made steady progress since its inception in 1979, and we are proud of the support we provide for educational development in gravure technology. As we embark upon our third decade, the Foundation is strengthening its support by implementing new educational initiatives and expanding its support of existing programs.
|David A. Blais
|H.C. Cox, III
Max Daetwyler Corporation
The Cerutti Group
Inland Label & Marketing
Gravure Association of the Americas
|Charles (Jeff) Slick
Packaging Corparation of America
Fres-Co Systems USA, Inc.
Southern Graphic Systems
Seville Flexpack Corporation
|Robert W. Zumbiel
C.W. Zumbiel Company
Gravure Education Foundation
Rochester, NY 14625
Office Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tel: (201) 523-6042
Fax: (201) 523-6048
E-mail: Phil Pimlott, firstname.lastname@example.org
GAAmericas Golden Cylinder Awards
CALL FOR ENTRIES
We are now accepting entries for the 2015 Golden Cylinder Awards. Submission deadline is May 1, 2015.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals