- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
|Brochure contains program information and registration form.|
GAAmericas Gravure Technical Forum
Date: September 17-18, 2014
Embassy Suites Charlotte - Concord Golf Resort & Spa
5400 John Q Hammonds Drive NW
Concord, NC 28027
We have procured a special rate of $149/night. This rate expires on 8/26/14. To reserve your room call 704.455.8200.
- Click here to register online.
- Click here to download a registration form and fax to 201.523.6048.
- Call Allen Krusenstjerna at 201.523.6042 x104 to register by phone.
Registration Rates: GAAmericas members - $600. Nonmembers - $800.
Global Marketplace: Conference presentations are designed to have minimal commercial content. To accommodate commercial interests who wish to display litera-ture, demonstrate equipment, and meet customers, prospective customers and associ-ates, a tabletop exhibit area is adjacent to the conference area. A draped table, chairs, and electrical outlet are provided. Fees for the Global marketplace are: GAAmericas members - $300 and nonmembers - $900.
Distinguished Honorees Luncheon: Winners of the prestigious Golden Cylinder Awards for the Publication Category will be announced.
Click the cover image or "Download Brochure" link above to view a preliminary program. Please join us for this excellent opportunity to hear the latest on technological innovations in the gravure industry. Plant managers, production managers, plant engineers, production personnel, ink technicians, operators, sales managers and others directly involved in the gravure process will find great value in the knowledge presented during this two-day forum.
Many Thanks to Our Technical Forum Sponsors!
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals