- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Copyright and Legal Disclaimers
© Gravure Association of America (GAA) - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copyright - All material © 2010 GAA, unless otherwise noted.
Material on GAA’s Internet site may be copied, downloaded, disseminated or published only with the prior written permission of GAA. GAA members may download material on a single computer, for their own use. Any permitted reproduction or use must include express attribution to GAA and the GAA copyright notice.
GAA does not endorse or warrant any information on this Internet site, or on any site accessible through GAA's site. While GAA endeavors to present accurate information, GAA does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any information. All information, whether prepared by GAA or by a third party, is "as is". GAA is not responsible for any errors, deficiencies or omissions. Use of any information is at the user's own risk, and users should independently evaluate information before using or relying on it.
GAA does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, process or service, and any reference to a commercial product, process or service does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation.
GAA MAKES NO WARRANTIES, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, CONCERNING ANY INFORMATION OR PUBLICATION ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SITE ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SERVER.
Disclaimer of Liability
It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that its system is free of viruses and any other potentially harmful item. GAA makes no representation that its system, or any site accessed through GAA's system, is free of such potentially harmful items.
IN NO EVENT WILL GAA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals