- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Announcing GAAmericas Golden Cylinder Winners
Congratulations to the the GAAmericas 2012 Golden Cylinder Award Winners!
Click here to view them.
The Gravure Association of the Americas conducts the Annual Golden Cylinder Awards Competition to promote the gravure process and to provide peer recognition for technical achievement. The competition is designed to identify the “Best of the Best” in each segment of the industry and to distinguish technical innovations. The Golden Cylinder Awards Competition is open to all GAAmericas members AND non-members. Judges are selected from professionals of recognized knowledge, experience, and reputation in the gravure industry, including but not limited to designers, educators, and publishers.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals