- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
GAA provide on-site gravure technical consulting service. Don't let productivity, color, or quality issues creep into your operation. Get back on track with expert assistance. Dial in to GAA Consulting Services.
GAA’s Press Operator Certification Program is the first nationally recognized gravure press operator skill certification training course. Having certified press operators in your organization demonstrates to your customers and employees the level of commitment your company places on insuring excellent manufacturing practices to produce the highest quality printing. Learn more about our Operator Certification Program.
GAAmericas Golden Cylinder Awards
CALL FOR ENTRIES
We are now accepting entries for the 2015 Golden Cylinder Awards. Submission deadline is May 1, 2015.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals