Sun Chemical Corporation
During my career as Director of Business Development, I worked with various brand owners helping them define their Print Quality and Color Management programs to enable printers to have clear line of sight on all specifications and critical metrics that allow printers to convert designs seamlessly by keeping their processes within the operating windows established with their clients.
My activity outside of my career are focused on working with charities, Scouting and outdoor activities for inner city youth and church groups.
• Business degree from Wilmington College, Ohio
• 1983 Started as an apprentice with Thiele-Engdahl, Winston-Salem, NC
• 1984-1985 Technical Sales Service Representative
• 1986-1988 Plant Manager in Wadsworth, Ohio
• 1988-1991 General Manager in Ohio over two facilities
• 1991-1994 District Sales Manager for Zeneca Specialty Inks
• 1994- 2016 Director of Business Development for Sun Chemical Corporation
• 2017-present Key Account Manager for Sun Chemical Corporation
• GAA member, speaker and supporter of the GEF for entire 36-year career
• FTA member and frequent speaker