Gravure Education Endowment Scholarships
Identify and cultivate the next generation of talented gravure operators
GAA assists the Print & Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) to identify and cultivate the next generation of talented gravure operators. Scholarships are made available through the Gravure Education Endowment and funds can be used for a wide variety of training and education needs, including tuition, books, supplies, and more with the aim of eliminating expense as a barrier to entry for those interested in the gravure printing arts.
Congratulations to our 2019 Scholarship Winners!
- American Cylinder Scholarship – Mary Werner, Clemson University
- Alcoa Scholarship – Kaitlin Thomas, California State Polytechnic, Pomona
- Cerutti Scholarship – Seth Boles, Wichita State University
- Warren Daum Scholarship – Mia Bartel, University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Robert Strahan Scholarship – Sarah Bone, Stephen F. Austin State University
- Werner Theile Scholarship – Sarah Patton, Oklahoma State University
- Quadracci Scholarship – Ashley Cook, Clemson University