Welcome to AIMCAL Membership
Check out these benefits and opportunities with Converting Quarterly
With the operational merger of the Gravure Assn. of the Americas and the Assn. of International Metallizers, Coaters &
Laminators, all former GAA member companies are part of the new Gravure AIMCAL Alliance committee of AIMCAL.
Now, as an AIMCAL member, you can take advantage of great opportunities in news & education, and new business
development & marketing for your company and staff.
Meet Your Resource Team:
- Chris Kerscher, AIMCAL Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Janes, AIMCAL Member Outreach Director: email@example.com
- Mark Spaulding, Converting Quarterly Editor-in-Chief: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janet Dunnichay, Converting Quarterly National Sales Manager: email@example.com
- Laura Lavore, AIMCAL Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Membership:
- Receive AIMCAL member discounted rates on print ads in Converting Quarterly
- Receive a FREE Q4 CQ Annual Buyers Guide listing – Upgrades are available
- Learn from ongoing technical papers and regular articles on gravure printing and coating in Converting Quarterly. Submit your technical materials for publishing consideration.
- Forward press releases with company news, new-product announcements, system installations and upper-level personnel changes for online promotion.
- Subscribe to Converting Quarterly in print, the digital edition…or both, as well as the weekly CQ eNews.
- Download the 2022 Media Kit for Converting Quarterly. Learn more about the industry’s No. 1 print and online technical resource for the R2R web-processing, converting and finishing industries.
- Request author guidelines for technical papers: email@example.com
- Follow Converting Quarterly on Linkedin for the latest industry news: https://www.linkedin.com/company/converting-quarterly
- Add Mark & Janet to your press-release distribution list (see emails above)